Spirit of the Child
Programs with Bobbi Best
Best Resources offers these specialty programs designed by Bobbi Best. This set can be offered in a variety of formats. These are designed to help children -- from an early age to teenage years. Spirit of the Child is designed to teach and encourage a practical way of moving through life with peace, grace and equanimity and to learn to Love under all conditions with all relations.
Topics that will be covered include:
- How to develop empathy and compassion for others;
- To maintain their natural state of connection with God throughout normal day-to-day life and through difficult times;
- To understand what to know to BE Happy;
- To heal anger and turn it to Love;
- How to deal with criticism and conflict;
- How to grow through the stages of Life;
- To love themselves and others as themselves through Nature; and
- To learn to be PART OF rather than apart from the world.
Practices to “Tame the mind” will enable each child to learn how to:
- Free up energy and attention for helping others;
- Install the idea of loving kindness for all creatures and nations;
- Participate in the idea of Peace rather than destruction;
- Learn easy ways to stay calm when stressed; and
- Contribute to the healing and love in the world.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 210-277-0071.